Why Choose Midwest?
- Once Midwest clearly understands your goals and guidelines, it will build and manage your account in an unbiased, cost efficient, and easy-to-understand manner. Most portfolios are highly diversified and when appropriate tax efficient. They can also be tailored to owner-beneficiary circumstances for trusts and estates.
- Midwest can often reduce your aggregate portfolio management fees by 50% or more, and the results are enormous. For example, the difference on an efficiently managed $10,000,000 low-cost vs. high cost portfolio can be $1,300,000 to $13,200,000 over ten to forty years.
- Only a handful of firms can/will offer net performance capabilities like Midwest. For example, with our new structure institutional quality services for accounts with just a minimum $250,000 in investable assets can be provided.
- The “expense factor” is generally regarded as the best predictor of future results, and this is increasingly important with current below-average forecasted stock and bond returns.
- Each portfolio is built solely for the best interest of the client, and the management fee is our sole source of revenue.
- Prompt access to senior management with combined ninety-years investment experience.
- Easy-to-understand investment process and customized reports, which are fully transparent.
- Our specialty is finding and implementing meaningful, ongoing opportunities, then minimize high/unnecessary fees and subjectivity.
- Small managers tend to do at least as well as larger ones.
- Access to outstanding internal and external research.
- Independently verified internal and external historical performance.
- All representatives are financial fiduciaries, and neither the firm nor any employee has ever received a complaint or had a regulatory issue.
To arrange a conference call or schedule a presentation:
Midwest Asset Management, Inc.
8383 Greenway Blvd., Suite 600
Middleton, WI 53562 USA
All content copyright © 2021 Midwest Asset Management, Inc. All rights reserved.