| The Midwest Team|
Midwest has an exceptional team of professionals that is dedicated to helping you achieve your investment goals and committed to providing you with the highest level of client service.
James W. Byrd - President & Chief Investment Officer
Email Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thirty-nine years of experience, including positions at Continental Illinois National Bank, Kidder Peabody & Company, Shearson Lehman Hutton, Inc., and Robert W. Baird & Company.
- Taught Finance and Accounting in graduate and undergraduate programs at Cardinal Stritch College.
- Provided consulting services to health care and insurance organizations, and to trust departments of national banks.
- Served two years in U.S. Peace Corps in Central America as Community Development Specialist.
- Advisory Council member at Wisconsin Foundation for School Music.
- Master of Management degree, specializing in Finance and Accounting, from Northwestern University and Bachelor of Arts degree, specializing in Spanish and Latin American Studies, from Carthage College.
Mark A. Runzheimer - Business Development Officer
Email Mark at email@example.com
- Twenty-seven years of experience, including positions at TD Waterhouse, Strong Investments, Inc., Firstar Investments n/k/a U.S. Bank Investments, and Waukesha State Bank.
- Provided retirement plan educational services to corporations and high net worth individuals.
- Managed equity trading desk, and Rule 144 transactions and reporting requirements for corporate executives.
- M.B.A. degree in Finance and Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Technology from the University of Wisconsin, and numerous professional certifications.
Raymond H. Purdy, M.D. - Director
Email Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thirty-two years of experience, including private practice in Internal Medicine, Surgical Internship at Gundersen Medical Clinic, and Internal Medicine Residency at University of Wisconsin.
- Former member of Himalayan Rescue Association, Wilderness Medical Society, and University of Wisconsin Medflight Trauma Department.
- Medical degree from Vanderbilt University, and Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture from the University of Missouri.
All content copyright © 2006 Midwest Asset Management, Inc. All rights reserved.